Taking arts and crafts activities outside can invigorate young children’s creativity
Our art stations are built to inspire and engage. Their open ended nature means they can be used across the curriculum. When it comes to arts and crafts activities how about stocking with resources such as twigs, leaves and petals, pebbles and other nature-given resources. These can enhance children’s sensory learning and extend your collage and construction activities.
Our art stations come with 2 weaving panels dividers, 2 mark making board dividers and 3 built in seats as standard. The fourth work station has no seat making it ideal for wheelchair access.
While originally designed as an art station this item is so open ended it is perfect as a work station across all curriculum area!
- Eden Play manufactured
- FSC sanded, pressure treated timber
- For details of guarantee see our Terms and Conditions
How to order:
- All products are manufactured and delivered to order
- For prices or to place an order call 01704 840780 or email email@example.com
- Schools can order by purchase order. Please contact us via phone or email
Guidance for use:
- Must be used under supervision
- Visually inspect prior to each use
- Do not use abrasive liquids to clean
- For more details refer to your Eden Play Maintenance Manual